This Policy does not apply to sites accessed through hyperlinks on our site.
List of personal data
The list of personal data of users that may be processed by us:
- information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of the site, including the duration of the visit, page views and ways of navigating the site, etc.;
- information you enter when using/using our site;
- information contained in any communications you send to us by email;
- any other personal information you send us or provide on the site.
Goals (purpose) of personal data processing
Personal data provided by you through the site will be used for the following purposes (purposes):
- administration of our site and business;
- personalization of our site for you, allowing you to use our services on our site;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- handling inquiries and complaints made by you or about you regarding our site;
- ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud;
- as well as other types of personal data processing.
We inform you that all necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We use HTTPS data encryption technology from your browser to the memf.org site
Unfortunately, it must be recognized that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely safe. Therefore, as soon as we receive your information, we will do everything possible to protect your personal data.
Changes to the terms of the Policy
The terms of the Policy may change on the website. In this case, it is necessary to periodically review the site. All changes take effect from the moment of their publication. By continuing to use the site, you confirm your agreement with the new terms of the Policy in the version valid at the time of using the site.